Napier Reid supplied Packaged make-up water treatment system for the Bonny brook Wastewater Treatment Plant in Calgary, Canada, in 2020.
The water treatment facility is made up of the following system, which treats raw water (city water) through a succession of processes, each having a capacity of 135 m3/day.
- Softener system
- Softened water storage and transfer system
- Multimedia filtration system
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) and EDI systems
- Demineralized water storage, transfer system, and chemical system
- PLC control panels for a fully automated system